Traditional Swiss recipe for a good supply of milk and nourishing support of mother and child.
- Assists in regular production of breast milk to maintain good quality and flow
- Supports healthy digestion for mother and child
- Supports uterine recovery after birth
- Nourishing and soothing
- 100% certified organic herbs of: Fennel, Aniseed, Chamomile, Nettle, Raspberry leaves.
- No caffeine, gluten, sugars, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- GE free.
- Start taking after birth or when required. For full benefit take 3-5 cups per day as a nourishing, mineral rich health drink to help promote good flow and quality of breast milk.
- Suitable throughout the lactation period, especially when also aiming to support uterine recovery and digestive health of mother and baby. This soothing tea can be given directly to babies to support their digestive health.
Babies: 5ml (1 teaspoon) 3 x daily
6-12 months old: 10ml 3 x daily
12-24 months: 20-30ml 3 x daily
Take 1 level teaspoon (1g) per cup (150ml), place into infuser, plunger or china pot, pour over boiling water and leave to infuse for 10 minutes. Do not microwave.
- For the breastfeeding mother and her baby.
Use as directed. If you have concerns regarding breastfeeding see your health professional.
- At the recommended dosage no clinically relevant herb-drug interactions have ever been shown.
- Not recommended if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Pregnancy – safe within range of recommended dosage.
- Breastfeeding – safe within range of recommended dosage.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long-term use.
- To avoid external contamination close container immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
|30g pack||SGD 28.00|
|200g pack||SGD 133.00|
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
Ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 96580222 (Mobile)