Diabetic and Emu Oil
Pure Emu Oil
Emu Oil Arthritis Rub
Emu Oil Deep Rub
Emu Oil Injury Relief Liniment
Emu Oil Moisturize Soap
Emu Oil Research References
About Riverland Emu Oil Products
Emu Oil on Wikipedia
Education About Emu Oil
Emu oil is an oil made from the fat of the emu, a bird native to Australia.
It has been used for thousands of years by the Australian aborigines for the treatment of burns, wounds, bruises, and as a pain reliever for bone, muscle, and joint disorders.
Emu oil is approximately 70% unsaturated fatty acids. Of which, oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid accounts for a large percentage.
Typical Omega Fatty Acid Analysis per our double strength 750mg Capsule:
- Omega 3 (Linolenic acid) 0.6%
- Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) 7.7%
- Omega 9 (Oleic acid) 51.7%
• Helps diabetic patients heal faster from inflicted wounds
• Aiding healing skin from eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, rashes and bed sores
• Promoting healthy gum tissue
• Alleviates sun burn pain
• Help prevent cold sores and canker sores
• Ease headache and menstrual pain
• Conditions hair and promotes growth
• Sexual lubricant
• Eases teething pain
• Helps get rid of ring worm on pets
• Alleviates hot spots on animals
• Alleviates sting and itch from insect bites
• Reduces fine lines and stretch marks
• Eases sore, tired feet
• Reduces hemorrhoids
• Promotes healthy nails and cuticles
• Loosens muscles prior to work-out
• Helps people with Crohn’s disease
• Helps clear up diaper rash
• Moisturizes dry noses and paws on pets
For more information on Emu Oil, you might want to check it out at wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_oil
Local Delivery Service Available!
For orders above SG$200, delivery will be free of charge.
For orders below SG$200, there will be a SG$20.00 delivery charge
Overseas order will be sent via post or courier service, please ask for quote.