Product of Australia
The combination of the herbs birch leaf, couch grass, golden rod and restharrow have been specifically selected to help maintain healthy kidney/bladder function and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract.
The diuretic properties of Spring Klenz teabags have the ability to assist water elimination from the renal tract (kidney), making them an integral part of my Hilde Hemmes' Detox Programs.
Take to maintain healthy kidney and bladder function and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 2.7 g teabag contains:
- Birch leaf dry 540 mg
- Couch grass rhizome dry 540 mg
- Golden rod herb dry 540 mg
- Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) root dry 540 mg
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for fifteen minutes.
Adults and children over 12: take three to four cups daily between meals.
Children from 6 to 12: take two to three cups daily between meals.
Children from 3 to 6: take one to two cups daily between meals.
Duration of use
There are no restrictions on duration of use.