100% natural. No stimulants, synthetic hormones, analgesics, steroids and synthetic drugs.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the general well being of a woman depends very much on efficiency of her blood circulatin and sufficient amount of blood flow. Be it during menstrual periods, pregnancy, chilbirth and breat-feeding, a woman needs adequate supply of blood to be able to nourish her body.
Abnormal blood and Qi circulation poses significant problems for women because it not only affects the organs and metabolism it also affects the complexion.
In TCM, the famous ancient formula used in regulating menstruation from Song Dynasty is so called "Four Herbs" soup (???). The ingredients include Radix Rehmanniae (???), Radix Angelicae Sinensis (??), Radix Paeoniae Alba( ??) and Rhizoma Chuanxiong (??). Radix Rehmanniae and Radix Angelicae Sinensis are for tonifying blood and astringing Yin. Radix Paeoniae Alba is for nourishing the blood and liver whereas Rhizoma Chuanxiong is for improving the flow of blood and Qi. This traditional concoction aims to harmonize the blood and Qi (vital life energy) and thus improve the complexion of women.
Beauty E Capsule is formulated by a research team that has many years of clinical research and development experience. The formulation is accomplished by using advanced scientific technique with TCM principle as the foundaiton.
This Formulation includes:
1. Traditional Chinese Herbal Soup To Improve Lady's Complexion; plus
2. Rhizoma Polygonati Odorati(??) & Margarita(???):to promote fair skin
3. Fructus Jujubae(??) & Radix Codonopsis (??):for rosy skin
4. Fructus Lycii (??)& Folium Eucommiae (???):to improve vigor
1. Using the Nano Technology to improve its absorption.
2. Safe and effective, suitable for regular daily uses.
•Suitable for all ages of women in improving their complexion and circulation
Recommended Dosage and Administration
1. 2 capsules, 2-3 times per day or as as recommended by phsician before meal
2. Don't take during menstrual period
3. Drink more water
4. Take before 8pm
5. Eat more green vegetables including root vegetables such as carrot, sweet potato, burdock, wild yam and fruits (such as kiwi fruit, tomato, berries) or drink fresh vegetable juices
For more information and export, please contact us.