ColosTrue (First 6 Hours Milking), 6.5oz/184gm
Colostrum is nature’s most complete, whole, superfood. It is also known as the “First Food” for all mammals, since it is the “First Milk” produced by mammalian mothers. One might consider it a “jack of all trades” due to its wide spectrum of nutrition and versatility. However, we know for certainty that it is a “MASTER of all trades”. That is what all the research is indicating.
However, not all colostrums are created equally. Many have actually been tested to be “transitional milk” or combinations of transitional milk and colostrum, yet they market their product as “colostrum”. What’s worse, these “fake colostrums” are defatted and agglomerated, reducing their nutritional value drastically, impeding absorption, and compromising its bioactivity greatly. Till date, there is only one colostrum that can be safely regarded as the “champion of all colostrums”, and it has a name – ColosTrue!
Here are reasons why ColosTrue is unmatched:
- The only “true” colostrum collected during the 1st 6 hours after calving (first milking)
- Only first milking colostrum collected in this 6 hour window contains over 90% bioactive components (2nd milking collected between 12 to 16 hours are only 40% bioactive at best!)
- Surplus colostrum collected only after newborn calves get their share
- Low temperature spray dried to preserve bioactivity (others are intensely pasteurised and de natured)
- Contains a staggering 97 immune factors and 87 known growth factors
- Never defatted and hence has very high levels of IGF-1, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, all essential amino acids, fatty acids, glyconutrients, physiological amounts of hormones, and much more!
- 3rd party verified for safety and purity with every batch (Non GMO and free of hormones)
- Harvested from USDA Grade A Cows allowed to pasture roam and eat grass for as long as weather permits, drink spring water, and are fed slightly fermented alfalfa in winter
- Immune factors are only as good as the information they carry and the best way to access the most immunity magic is by mixing the colostrums of many healthy cows into one finished product – which ColosTrue does
Here are some of the features of ColosTrue:
- Unmatched for restoring and improving digestive function
- Unmatched for restoring and improving immune system function
- It is “Mother Nature’s fountain of youth” – A brilliant anti-ageing tool for both internal and external use
- Everything it touches gets into a supercharged healing and renewal mode i.e. excellent for dental health, applied on haemorrhoids, as a douche, face mask, hair/scalp mask
- Brilliant for people of all ages and especially for newborns and children
- Proven time and again to battle a whole host of health challenges including diabetes, infections,
heart problems, arthritis, asthma and allergies and more!
- Has a rich, creamy flavour that is delicious eaten raw, used in creative confections, and perfect in blended drinks (both warm or cold).
There are no fillers or additives in this product – it is 100% pure colostrum.
The Components of Colostrum
There are over 90 described components in bovine colostrum including :
- Thymosin (alpha & beta chains)
- Proline-rich peptides (PRP)
- Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgM, IgA)
- Transfer factors
- Xanthine Oxidase
- White blood cells (leukocytes): Primarily, three types of functional white blood cells are present in colostrum, including neutrophils, macrophages and polymorphonuclear cells
- Oligosaccharides and glycoconjugates
- Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1)
- Insulin-like growth factor-2 (IGF-2)
- Transforming growth factors A & B
- Epithelial growth factor
- Fibroblast growth factor
- Platelet-derived growth factor
- Vitamin-binding proteins: Smaller proteins that act as carriers to deliver B-complex vitamins to the body.
- Carrier proteins and the associated vitamins folate (B6), B12 and orotic acid
- Fat-associated vitamins: Significant quantities of vitamins A, D, E and K are dissolved in or associated with the fat in colostrum
- Mineral-binding proteins
- Two carrier proteins: Casein, which is also an abundant source of amino acids, and alpha-lactalbumin
- Cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)
Bovine colostrum is considered to be more potent than human colostrum in many regards.
Many people are wondering if the Casein protein found in ColosTrue is the same as the much-maligned casein protein that a few prominent studies have highlighted. To this concern, our answer is a resounding “No!”
All proteins are long chains of amino acids. Beta casein is a chain 229 amino acids in length. Cows which produce this protein in their milk with a proline at number 67 are called A2 cows, and are the older breeds of cows (e.g. Jerseys, Asian and African cows). But some 5,000 years ago, a mutation occurred in this proline amino acid, converting it to histidine. Cows that have this mutated beta casein are called A1 cows, and include breeds like Holstein. Proline has a strong bond to a small protein called BCM 7, which helps keep it from getting into the milk, so that essentially no BCM 7 is found in the urine, blood or GI tract of old-fashioned A2 cows. On the other hand, histidine, the mutated protein, only weakly holds on to BCM 7, so it is liberated in the GI tract of animals and humans who drink A1 cow milk.
BCM 7 has been shown to cause neurological impairment in animals and people exposed to it, especially autistic and schizophrenic changes. BCM 7 interferes with the immune response, and injecting BCM 7 in animal models has been shown to provoke type 1 diabetes. Dr. Keith Woodford who wrote the book “The Devil in the Milk” presents research showing a direct correlation between a population’s exposure to A1 cow’s milk and incidence of autoimmune disease, heart disease, type 1 diabetes, autism, and schizophrenia.
ColosTrue comes from A2 cows with the “original” A2 casein protein. Each batch that is tested confirms this claim.
Suggested Use : Adults and Children 12+ years: Take 1 teaspoon twice daily on an empty stomach with an oz glass of water or juice. For advanced use: Double the adult dose. Children aged 6- 12 years: Take ½ teaspoon twice daily.
Topical Use : Make a paste using water or other liquid of choice and apply to affected areas. May also be directly applied to the gum line for dental application.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Bovine Colostrum
To order or to ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 96580222 (Mobile)