Ultra Gluco Shield™
60 Veggie Capsules.Win the Fight against Diabetic. Super Regulator Of Sugar
Ultra Gluco Shield™ consists of natural plant extracts like Gymnema Sylvestre, Blueberry, Fenugreek seed, Bitter Melon and Szygium Jambolanum. Vitamins C, E, Biotin, Inositol and Niacin, minerals such as Calcium, Chromium and Zinc have been incorporated into the formula.
This proprietary formulation injects specific nutrients to stimulate the pancreas and allow for better uptake of insulin, thus stabilizing fluctuating blood sugar levels.
- A unique 13- in- 1 formulation may help to stabilize fluctuating blood sugar levels by stimulating the pancreas and allowing for better insulin uptake.
- Contains Gymnema Sylvestre extract which may exhibit anti-diabetic functions and help to suppress craving for sugar.
- Contains chromium which may assist in maintaining healthy glucose level and blood glucose metabolism.
- Persons with high blood sugar level, constant hunger with rapid weight change, blurred vision, a tendency to infections, leg cramps, tingling in the extremities, impotence etc.
- Individuals with dry, itching skin, insatiable thirst and who experience lack of energy.
- Persons with bladder and prostate problems caused by kidney malfunctions.
- Individuals who experience excessive urination with high sugar level in urine, obesity, hypertension and accelerated aging.
- Individuals interested in weight management.
Directions: After Meal
• Take 1 capsule daily.
• Take 2 capsules three times daily,
or as directed by health consultant.
The Destroyer of Sugar
Gymnema Sylvestre has stomachic, diuretic, refrigerant, astringent and tonic properties. Its anti-diabetic activity is due to a combination of mechanisms.
Pharmacological studies have shown that gymnema sylvestre acts on taste buds located in the oral mucosa and the absorptive surface to the intestines. Its medicinal actions include reducing blood sugar, blocking sweet cravings and reducing appetite. Gymnema sylvestre helps in cell building by regenerating beta pancreatic cells.
Recent clinical studies have also demonstrated that gymnema sylvestre is useful for treating both insulin-dependent diabetics mellitus (IDDM) as well as non-insulin dependent diabetics mellitus (NIDDM). Other scientific studies have long confirmed the use of gymnema in diabetics.
Chromium, the Sugar Regulator
Chromium is an essential mineral that maintains stable blood sugar levels through proper insulin utilization in both the diabetic and the hypoglycemic. It is an important trace element necessary for insulin to bring sugar from the blood into the cell to be metabolized.
Chromium may assist in restoring the body’s sensitivity to insulin and thus make better use of glucose.
Evidence exists that chromium can increase glucose tolerance. Chromium has been demonstrated in studies, involving both elderly and young subjects, to have increase glucose tolerance.
A recent study showed that hypoglycemic individuals respond favorably to chromium supplementation.
Other Nutrients in Ultra Gluco Shield™
Bitter Melon: Pharmacological studies reported that bitter melon has beneficial effects that include reduction of blood glucose and improvement of glucose tolerance. Other benefits include anti-microbial effects and anti-inflammatory actions, treatment for GI ailments and skin diseases, lipid effects and hypotensive actions.
Blueberry: Anecdotally, blueberry has been used to treat diabetic retinopathy. Native Americans have used this to treat symptoms of diabetes.
Fenugreek: It is a herb that may be promising for use in diabetics. Reports showed saponin fenugreekine has cardiotonic, diuretic, hypoglycemic, antiviral and antihypertensive properties.
Syzygium Jamolanum: Reported to be effective in treating several medical conditions, including diabetes. In some South American countries, tea made from its leaves is consumed by diabetic patients for its antihyperglycemic effect.
Biotin: This B vitamin helps in the treatment of seborrgeic dermatitis and diabetes.
Inositol: Its principal uses include the treatment of diabetes. Inositol is promising in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy, a nerve disease caused by diabetes. It is the loss of inositol from nerve cells that may result in decreased nerve function. Inositol supplementation may improve nerve conduction velocities in diabetics.
Ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 96580222 (Mobile)