- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world population.)
- 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is
so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water
will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger
of daytime fatigue.
- 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
"75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. What about you?"
Water - The Basic of Life