Dr. Tateishi's father and brother both died of cancer. And he found himself suffering from cancer of stomach and duodenum. His stomach and duodenum were removed, but the cancer cells had spread to his lungs. He resolved to fight for his life.
He researched, studied and tested over 1,500 kinds of herbs/plants. Eventually he discovered the right combination of ingredients to formulate a unique healing vegetable broth and brown rice tea with its own molecular powder. The vegetables are rich in chlorophyll, amino acids, iron, phosphorous, and calcium, all in a natural form.
He based his broth on the principles of Five-Element theory, the harmonizing balance of the forces of yin and yang, acid and alkaline that engenders health as opposed to the imbalance, which leads to disease.
Five-Element Vegetable Broth
The five elements are wood, fire, earth, metal and water. Because of the balance of the five elements, Heaven and Earth are able to provide life. Each element possesses its own color: green, red, yellow, white and black. These relate to the corresponding internal organs: liver, heart, spleen, lung and kidney. Dr. Tateishi used the essence of the five elements to formulate his vegetable broth. He used the concept of the five different colors as matched to specific vegetables:
Green: Daikon Radish leaves
Yellow: Burdock Root
White: Daikon Radish
Black: Shitake Mushroom
Green: Daikon Radish Leaves - Extremely Nutritious
Not only are there countless uses for the daikon radish root, but the nutrient properties of daikon radish leaves are truly amazing. Large amounts of beta-carotene are found in daikon radish leaves. Every 100 gm of daikon radish leaves contains 1400 IU of vitamin A. This is three times more than the 400 IU of vitamin A found in an equivalent amount of broccoli. Daikon radish leaves have 210 mg of Calcium per 100 gm, which are almost 4 times the 55mg of calcium contained in an equivalent amount of spinach. Daikon radish leaves contain ten times more Vitamin C than lemon; three times more iron than liver and eels; 60 % more Vitamin B1 than pickled black beans; and twice as much Vitamin B2 as found in beef. Clearly daikon radish leaves are an amazing source of nutrients. It is a shame that most people don't use them, but, contrary to the will of our creator, regard them as kitchen waste.
Red: Carrots -- Nature's Red Treasure
- Carrots are rich in Vitamin C, B1, B2, iron, calcium, magnesium and other trace elements.
- The 13,000 IU of Vitamin A found in carrots makes them the richest source of any food for this vitamin
- Carrots are beneficial to the well being of eyes and skin and also help strengthen the immune system. In addition, they contain an element that works synergistically with Vitamin C to improve capillary function. This results in an increased flow of blood through the arteries and a reduction in the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Carrots can relieve the symptoms of hypertension and improve heart condition.
- Carrots contain an element, which lowers blood sugar levels, thereby making it beneficial to patients suffering from diabetes.
- If a certain amount of carrots are consumed everyday, the chances of getting cancer will be reduced.
- Carrots can block or slow down the growth of cancer cells, as well as transform them back into healthy cells.
- Carrots are one of the best sources for calcium. They are good for healthy teeth and bones.
- The Folic acid in carrots helps fight against cancer.
- Many people have found that carrot juice increases the flow of milk in lactating mothers. In addition, if carrot juice is consumed during the later period of pregnancy, it will help prevent any postpartum ailments.
Yellow: Burdock Root -- Prevention against cancer and constipation
Burdock is a highly regarded root plant and is very popular in Japan. Here are some facts about burdock:
- Prevention against cancer and hardening of the arteries.
- Helpful for those afflicted with constipation. Among all root vegetables, burdock has the highest fiber content. The fiber content stimulates acidophilus, which makes it very effective in combating constipation. One of the dietary fibers found in burdock is very effective against fungus.
- In recent years, and after considerable research, Japanese researchers have found that burdock is amazingly effective for skin care.
White: Daikon Radish -- Superior Detoxification
Daikon radishes have many digestive enzymes that help prevent excessive stomach acid, gastritis and ulcers. They are especially good for repairing the mucous membrane and enhancing digestion. Each 100 gm of daikon radishes contains 70 mg of Vitamin C, which is twice the amount found in lemon juice. Daikon radishes serve as antioxidants and as such help slow down cellular aging. They ease symptoms of restlessness and help prevent osteoporosis. Calcium serves to maintain the balance between acid and alkaline in the human body. Every 100 gm of daikon radishes contains 140 mg of calcium, or twice the amount of calcium found in spinach. The digestive enzymes present in daikon radish root have powerful detoxifying properties.
Black: Mushrooms -- Nutritious and Health-Preserving
Mushrooms are very nutritious and, most importantly, are useful for health maintenance. Their functions are as follows:
- They fortify the immune system by increasing T-cell functions. They assist in the production of antibodies and rejuvenate phagocytes.
- The trace elements, such as zinc, found in mushrooms can help rejuvenate thymus gland. The thymus gland multiplies T Cells, which then attack and destroy any invading virus.
- The polysaccharides found in mushrooms can promote the production of interferon in the human body to reduce the growth of virus.
- Mushrooms protect against 11 different kinds of fungus and regulate the lack of enzymes in human body. Mushrooms contain over 40 different enzymes.
- Mushrooms prevent childhood rickets and adult osteoporosis.
- Because mushrooms are rich in Vitamin D1, they play a role in increasing the body's absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- Mushrooms contain various vitamins. If consumed regularly, they will prevent any condition which might result from a deficiency in these vitamins.
What the five-element vegetable broth may do:
1. Heal Cancer
2. Restore injured joints and bone structure
3. Slow down the aging process
4. Rejuvenate the skin
5. Heal cataracts
6. Heal liver disorders
7. Lower blood pressure
8. Improve cardiovascular conditions
9. Reduce brain tumors
10. Reduce elevated white blood cell counts
11. Improve T-cell functions
This is a remedy for all age groups. When the soup is ingested, it produces thirty different elements for fighting disease. Within three days, it can stop the growth of cancer cells. It can even lead to 100% remission for some last-stage cancer patients. Patients who have subsisted on feeding tubes for nourishment, when given the soup, regained their strength after two days. Over 10,000 late-stage cancer patients have used this remedy and 99% of them are alive and able to return to work.
Five-element vegetable broth recipe (for about two day use)
- 16 ounces daikon
- 8 to 10 ounces daikon greens
- 8 to 10 ounces carrot
- 8 ounces burdock root
- 3 to 5 fresh Shitake mushrooms sun-dried. If not sun-dried, expose dried mushrooms to sun for few hours.
- Only cook in a stainless steel or glass pot.
- Do not mix with any other ingredients to avoid interactions.
- Use organic vegetables.
- Don＊t peel anything.
Fill a pot with three times the quantity of water as the vegetables. When it comes to a boil, reduce the flame and simmer for one hour. Strain and drink. Store the unconsumed broth in glass container and put it into a refrigerator. Finish the broth in two days.
The amount one needs depends on the condition. The more serious the condition, the more broth required. It＊s recommended to take the remedy two hours apart from your medications. Use remedy for a minimum of one month.
Some possible healing reactions:
- If you take medications in a long term, healing reactions could be stronger.
- Itchy skin or eczema.
- People with eczema need to start with less broth and increase the amount gradually to avoid strong healing reactions.
- People who had head injuries before may develop headaches.
- People may get temporary blurred vision or itchy eyes. Eyesight will get recovered in few days. If you wear glasses, try to reduce the prescription and use glasses less frequently.
Brown Rice Tea
Brown rice tea is remedy that can be used in conjunction with the vegetable broth. It is a good diuretic for ridding excess water from the body. For diabetics, it can bring the sugar level down by producing more natural insulin in the body. It cleanses the blood and blood vessels. For a cancer patient, take at least 600 cc. of brown rice tea and five-element vegetable broth respectively everyday.
Brown rice tea recipe:
- 1 cup brown rice
- 16 cups water
Roast the rice without oil until dark brown, but don＊t burn. Boil 8 cups of water and pour roasted rice into water. Turn off flame, cover and let sit five minutes. Strain out rice and reserve liquid.
Boil 8 more cups of water. Put the remaining rice back into the water. Cover, lower flame and simmer five minutes. Strain rice out. Mix the two rice waters together.
The amount one needs depends on the condition. The more serious the condition, the more tea required. Do not drink brown rice tea with a high protein substance (ex. milk). Do not drink the vegetable broth and brown rice tea together. Take them about 30 minutes apart. If you use this remedy regularly, you may be healthier.
- Only cook in a stainless steel or glass pot.
- Do not mix with any other ingredients to avoid interactions.
- Use organic brown rice.
Progress of healing:
Cancer cells stop growing after three days of use. After a minimum of one month, normal cells begin to grow back and function.
- Pancreatic cancer 每 minimum of one month to restore the normal function.
- Stomach & duodenum ulcer 每 one month to restore the normal function.
- Liver cancer & cirrhosis 每 three to ten months to get better.
- High blood pressure 每 one month to get better.
- Rheumatism, arthritis 每 one to twelve months to get better or recover.
- Cataracts 每 four months to recover.
- Eye Disease - one to twelve months to recover.
- Insomnia, neck/shoulder soreness, fatigue 每 right away to twenty days
- Eczema 每 four to twelve months to recover.
- Liver spots on skin 每 three to ten months
- Boldness 每 six to twelve months
- Epilepsy 每 three to six months
- Stroke 每 three to twelve months
- Irregular heart beat 每 twenty days
If you are on medication, consult with a doctor to adjust your dosage. This remedy works for some people, it may not work for you. It is not intended to replace the traditional treatments.
Dr. Tateishi highly recommends vegetarian diet while taking this remedy.
Ganso Yasai-Supu Kyoken-Ho by Dr. Tateishi, Kazu (Chinese edition), Taipei, Taiwan
"When cancer strikes a family, what course of action should one take?" (Chinese) , Taipei, Taiwan
For ready packed vegetable broth and brown rice tea, click here...