(Suitable for human and also for your pet - dogs, cats etc)
Each box contains 100 capsules, eachcapsule contains
- Silymarin: 70mg
- Vitamin B1: 3.9mg
- Vitamin B2: 4mg
- Vitamin B3: 12mg
- Vitamin B5: 8mg
- Vitamin B6: 4mg
- Vitamin B12: 1.2µg
Dosage: 1 – 2 capsules, three times daily
• Liver protection
• Enhance liver function
• Irradiate vitality and reduce fatigue
• Prevent alcoholic liver disease
• Help in liver damage recovery
Milk Thistle is well known protective agent for liver. It has been used extensively by Europeans for many years and has been proven to be effective in preserving the liver. Research has shown that the active ingredient – Silymarin in the milk thistle has the important function of protecting liver and gallbladder, with therapeutic effect on liver sclerosis, hepatitis and fatty liver.
Silymarin’s antioxidant property protects the liver cells from being attacked and destroyed by free radicals and also from excessive oxidation. It also inhibits oxidation of fat.
The functions of Silymarin:
• Maintaining the integrity of liver cells and protecting the cell membrane
• Enhancing the metabolism and rejuvenation of liver cells
• Aiding the secretory function of liver cells and their recovery from inflammation
• Protecting liver cells from intoxication
• Preventing fatty liver caused by diabetes and chronic alcoholism
• Improving appetite, digestive system, nervous exhaustion, fatigue, liver and gallbladder functions
Long-term use of Silymarin does not stress the liver, and there are no documented incidents of side effects.
Due to its ability to prevent liver from toxication caused by chemicals and help to decrease the number of fat cells in liver and gallbladder, therefore, Silymarin is the best choice for people who have liver and gallbladder diseases.
Survival rate for patients of liver sclerosis is up to 60% after 4 years of taking the Silymarin.
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B Complex is a co-enzyme for metabolism. When people fall sick, B complex will be depleted thus affecting the normal function of liver and gallbladder cells. The combination of Silymarin and Vitamin B Complex in this formulation enhances the effectiveness.
Hepavite for Liver Problems
- Helps in the healing process of acute and chronic hepatitis, excessive GOT and GPT, fatty liver, liver illness caused by alcohol, initial stages of liver sclerosis and liver cancer
- Inhibits diseases caused by liver and gallbladder inefficiency: icterus, stomach fluid, excessive bilirubin, tiredness, lethargy, skin irritation and anorexia
- Strengthens liver function and normalize secretion of gall juice: bad breath (halitosis), dryness in throat, lichen on the tongue, bitterness in the mouth, freckles, pimples, white patches on the skin (fungal infection) and liver spots
- Lowers the alcohol concentration in the blood to relieve the hangover effects of alcohol such as dizziness, headache and vomiting
- To prevent liver illness caused by alcohol such as fatty liver, hepatitis and liver sclerosis
- Taken before or after drinking alcohol: serves to strengthen liver and gallbladder, prevent harmful effects of alcohol, increase metabolism of alcohol, prevent and relieve the discomfort caused by drunkenness
- Prevents liver degeneration caused by stress, late nights, overwork, overexertion and tiredness
- Helps liver to detoxify residues from pesticides in food and counteract the side effects of medication
- Helps in the growth of liver cells, prevents liver cells from degeneration and insomnia
- Relieves the stress on liver and gallbladder caused by improper diet or overeating
- Helps to reduce facial white patches, freckles and liver spots
Editor's note: the proper function of liver is the first step towards better health. And, due to our modern diet and lifestyle, the liver function is frequently compromised. Taking Silymarin or other similar products is a positive step of taking charge of our health.