S$66.00 for 60 capsules. Serving size: 2 caps per day. Country of origin: Japan
A Power Packed Source of Lutein and other Antioxidants
Have you ever heard of macular degeneration? When you read or do close work do you increasingly need bright light or do you have a difficult time adjusting to dim lights? If so, you might be suffering from macular degeneration. Gradually you’ll experience an increasing blurring of words when you read or fading of colors. If this isn’t addressed early it can make you irreversibly blind.
Macular degeneration affects the macula, that small portion at the central area of your retina that gives you clear distinct vision. The macular cells gradually break down and that’s when you realize you’reblind.
One risk factor of developing age related macular degeneration is when you skip those veggies which have lutein. Lutein is essential to maintain the integrity of your retina and macula and slows down the degeneration. It is a very potent antioxidant that blocks harmful blue light and helps in clear vision. But lutein can’t be made by our bodies. That’s why you need to eat foods rich in lutein, but sometimes these foods are inadequate in lutein to maintain the health of your retina and macula. There’s a need to supplement. If you work hours in front of the computer or do very close work or a student who reads most of the time or who experienceseyestrain, headaches due to too much eyework or your vision is blurred or doubled then clearly you need a supplement.
There are supplements in the market but when you choose be sure it has the right amounts of lutein and other important antioxidants to preserve your retina and macula from degeneration. Super blueberry has the right powerful antioxidants of blueberryrich in the Vitamin C &E and the adequateamount of lutein for your macula to function well. Additionally, super blueberry has grape seed oil, beta carotene, astaxanthin with carotenoids; and casis extract whichare important antioxidants that guard against aging of your retina and macula. The Ginkgo biloba in super blueberry increases blood circulation; the eyebright helps in eye inflammation; the soybean provides gamma fatty acid 6 or linoleic acid; lamprey with vitamin A which helps in clear vision. Super berry has acer nikoense, an ancient traditional Japanese remedy for eye disorders.Now, take a break and take your super blackberry. You won’t go wrong!
Contents (per 2 capsules)
- 320mg of Blueberry Extract
- 6mg of Lutein
- 408mg of Grapeseed oil
- 40mg DHA
- 20mg of Lamprey
- 20mg of Eye Bright
- 20mg of Soybean Lecithin
- 20mg of Acer Nikoense
- 10mg of Casis Extract
- 6mg Astaxanthin
- 10mg Beta Carotene
- 80mg of Folic acid
Eye Nutrient Facts
- Lutein - Powerful anti-oxidant protects eyes from free radical and UV damages. Might help to protect against macular degeneration.
- Blueberry Extract - might heop dry and tired eye, enhance night vision. Good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, manganese and dietary fiber like pectin.
- DHA - Essential building block of the brain, eyes and nervous system. It might help to control memory loss, mood swings and visual problems.
- Gingko Leaf Extract - Powerful anti-oxidant. Good for memory, blood circulation and help to increase oxygen level in the body.
- Grapeseed Oil - has been touted as a very powerful antioxidant to protect the body from harmful free radicals.
- Eyebright - is used for treating eye ailments, including inflammation in the eye. Also used for the treatment of eye congestion and reduces hoarseness.
- Soy Letithin - Good source of Gamma Linoleic Acid (Omega 6). All living cell membranes are composed of lecithin.
- Astaxanthin - is a group of natural pigments known as carotenoids. It speeds up the recovery process and helps reduces inflammation. it protects cells from oxidative damage and boost immune system.
- Folic Acid - Also known as Vitamin B9. It facilitates many body processes such as cell maintenance and repair, synthesis of DNA, amino acid metabolism and formation of red and white blood cells.
- Lamprey - A good source of Vitamin A. Essential for skeletal growth, normal reproductive function, healty eye function. Eye disorders that result from a deficiency of Vitamin A can lead to permanent blindness.
- Acer Nikoense - Also known as "megusurinoki", means "tree of eye lotion" in Japanese. Ancient Japanese remedy for eye ailments.
- Beta Carotene - It is precursor of Vitamin A, help to conserve vision.
- Casis Extract - Is a rare active compound found in blackcurrant that is powerful anti-oxidant to promote optimal eye health.
Ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 96580222 (Mobile)