Extra Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil (Cold pressed & unrefined)澳洲金果油
MACADAMIA NUT OIL high in Monounsatuated Fats, cholesterol free oil is ideal for pan frying fish or veal, and for marinating BBQ meats. It may also be used to flavour your cakes and slices and other favourite recipes. Beneficial and nourishing to dry skin if used externally. Fast becoming a favorite cooking oil, chefs love the mild nutty flavours and very high heat tolerance.
Macadamia oil is regards as the ‘Champagne of oils’ and is an important by-product of macadamias.
As a top graded premium Macadamia oil, it is only produced using expensive low heat and cold press technique; compare to hot press which involve heat to the process will degrade the flavour, nutritional value, and colour of the oil.
Although costly in comparison to other vegetable oils, it is becoming a favourite as salad dressing and cooking oil.
Health Benefits / Disease Prevention
- High concentrations of monounsaturated fat can lower cholesterol level and risk of getting heart disease.
- This oil has no cholesterol and no Trans fatty acids. Studies shown that consuming macadamia oil regularly will lower risk of heart disease and high cholesterol.
- Help skin and heal minor wounds.
- Prevent skin cell damage and aging.
- Macadamia nut oil has a long shelf life and can be stored for one to two years.
- Macadamia nut oil is ideal for cooking because of its high smoke point (425 degrees Fahrenheit) and its versatility.
- It may also be used to flavour desserts and other favourite recipes.
Ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 96580222 (Mobile)