Building A Solid Nutritional Foundation Is
Vital To Your Overall Health
Nutritionists and doctors alike are beginning to discover that it doesn't matter how old you are, whether you're male or female, whether you have ailments or are as healthy as an ox...
You see, each and every day your body's 63 trillion cells are constantly being bombarded by unstable molecules called "free radicals."
When cells in your body encounter a free radical, the reaction can cause destruction in those cells.
Free radicals are responsible for many effects of aging. These unstable molecules lose electrons and "borrow" them from a healthy cell, destroying that cell in the process.
Then these electrons ricochet all over your body, damaging healthy cells from your bones, blood, skin, and even your internal organs. Free radicals eventually break into your cell membranes and destroy the DNA inside.
But There Is A Weapon Against Them...
The better you can protect your cells, the less these free radicals can damage them. And one of the best ways to protect them is through solid nutrition. But not just your ordinary garden-variety nutrition...
To combat the free radical chain, your body uses what's called antioxidants. These naturally occurring compounds help prevent or delay oxidative damage to the body, cells and tissues. Antioxidants may inhibit the harmful effects of free radicals, which scientists believe may contribute to serious health challenges.
Now some antioxidants are well-known. You probably already get a lot of them if you eat a good well-balanced diet. For example:
- Vitamin C – Found in citrus fruits, broccoli, bell peppers, kale, cauliflower, green leafy vegetables
- Vitamin D – Found in salmon, tuna fish, milk, eggs, liver, beef, and even direct sunlight
- Beta carotene – Found in sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, collard greens, squash
Other antioxidants are more concentrated, but a bit harder to come by. In fact, most people don't get nearly enough of these.
Used for centuries by Asian health practitioners for its nutritional benefits and delicious flavor, Mangosteen is a rare, tangerine-sized fruit, whose growth is limited mainly to tropical Southeast Asia with strict growing conditions. Only recently has it been available in North America.
One such food source is Mangosteen, dubbed the "superfruit" and "Queen of All Fruits" because of its four notable qualities:
- It has appealing taste, fragrance and visual qualities
- It is very rich in phytonutrients called xanthones
- It has tremendous antioxidant properties
- Its potential impact for lowering risk against human diseases
Mangosteen has been used for centuries by Asian health practitioners for its tremendous nutritional benefits and delicious flavor.
There's a legend about Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom, who offered a reward to anyone who could deliver to her this fabled fruit. This story was printed in a U.S. newspaper article in 1925:
Queen Victoria on her throne, surrounded by retainers eager to obey her every wish, with the luxuries of the world at her beck, longed for something that even the resources of the British Empire could not procure for her. She longed for a taste of mangosteen, the wondrous fruit of the East.
Requests and offers of reward proved unavailing. No one, even the most enterprising, could bring it to London... the Queen of England never tasted mangosteen.
Unfortunately, mangosteen is difficult to come by in many countries because of import restrictions and was just recently introduced to the United States. This makes it a highly-sought after, expensive fruit that is rarely eaten in its native form.
The good news is there are available sources of mangosteen that retain the "superfruit" nutritional qualities.
When the antioxidant-rich power of mangosteen is combined with vitamins, plant-sourced minerals, organic glyconutrient-rich aloe vera and decaffeinated organic green tea, the result is the ultimate nutritional foundation.
Introducing the Vemma Nutrition Program®
Vemma provides a powerful liquid formula that makes it easy to get the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants you need to form a solid nutritional foundation.* Each refreshing serving is bioavailable (body-ready), delicious and easy to drink!
It takes about...
55 eggs? 19 bananas? 61 cups of tomatoes? No thanks, I'll take the 2-oz serving of delicious Vemma!
- 2 oranges to equal the amount of Vitamin C
- 9 avocados to equal the amount of Vitamin E
- 3 stalks of broccoli to equal the amount of Iron
- 55 eggs to equal the amount of Vitamin D
- 1 cup of spinach to equal the amount of Vitamin A
- 3 cups of peas to equal the amount of Thiamin
- 19 medium bananas to equal the amount of Riboflavin
- 62 oz. of cheddar cheese to equal the amount of Vitamin B-12
- 5 large potatoes to equal the amount of Niacin
- 61 cups of tomatoes to equal the amount of Folate
- 2 large watermelons to equal the amount of Vitamin B-6
- 17 oz. of cherries to equal the amount of ORAC Value
- 37 medium mushrooms to equal the amount of Pantothenic Acid
...in just one daily two-ounce serving of the Vemma formula!
Think of it as your added "wellness insurance" for filling nutritional gaps in your diet.
Now You Can Try Vemma RISK-FREE!
Here are just a few of the benefits the Vemma Nutrition Program provides your family:
- Physician formulated
- Packed with powerful antioxidants from multiple sources
- Complete full spectrum multivitamin
- Vital major, trace and ultra-trace plant-sourced minerals
- Easy to use, no more choking down pills or tablets
- Our 30-Day, "Empty Bottle" Money-Back Guarantee
- Delicious with results you can feel
You risk nothing, because you're protected by our...
Our 30-Day, "Empty Bottle" Money-Back Guarantee
As Vemma Founder and CEO, I receive stories everyday from people telling me how Vemma has helped make a positive difference in their health and life. And, I want you to be just as confident!
Because we want everyone to have the opportunity to try our ultra-premium wellness products, we offer a risk-free, 30-day "empty bottle" money-back guarantee. If you don't experience a positive difference in the way you look and feel, simply return the product for a 100% refund, even if the bottles are completely empty! With this simple promise, there's no reason not to try Vemma's amazing products and discover why we believe Vemma is an invaluable choice for investing in your long-term health and wellness.
Here's to your health,
Vemma Founder and CEO
Ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 96580222 (Mobile)