Himalaya Cystone Syrup 200ml for Kidney Stones
Anti-lithiatic and lithotriptic: Cystone has potent anti-lithiatic (prevents the formation of kidney stones) and lithotriptic (dissolves kidney stones) properties.
It prevents the accumulation, deposition and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals like oxalic acid and calcium hydroxyproline in urine. This action inhibits the formation of kidney stones.
Its lithotriptic property dissolves mucin, which binds the stone particles together. Cystone is also a diuretic that flushes out small stones from the kidneys.
Combats urinary tract infections and symptoms: Cystone normalizes urinary pH and alleviates burning during urination. Its antimicrobial property combats common urinary pathogens. Its demulcent and anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial in soothing an irritated bladder.
- For the prevention and treatment of adult and pediatric urolithiasis (kidney stone formation), including calcium oxalate stones, calcium and phosphate stones and uric acid and urate bladder stones
- Crystalluria (presence of crystals in urine)
- Prevention of post lithotripsy (removal of kidney stones with shockwaves) recurrence of stones
- As an adjuvant in chronic UTI, nonspecific urethritis (irritation or swelling of the urethra) including dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine), burning micturition (urination) and hyperuricemia (gout)
- Small Caltrops (Gokshura) is helpful the management of uro-genital diseases like kidney stones, bladder infection and other urinary tract infections. It helps promote general urinary tract health by eliminating dysuria (painful urination or blood present in urine) and crystalluria. Small Caltrops prevents the deposition, accumulation and supersaturation of calculogenic chemicals in urine. It is a potent antimicrobial agent.
- Pasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata) possesses diuretic, demulcent and antimicrobial properties. Due to a high content of mucilage, which renders the herb its demulcent property, Pasanabheda soothes and protects irritated or inflamed internal tissue. As a diuretic, the herb helps to flush out small stones and gravel along with urine.
- Shilapushpa(Didymocarpus pedicellata) is known for its antilithiatic property, which prevents the formation of urinary stones. As a lithotriptic, Shilapushpa helps dissolve kidney stones. The herb is also known for its antimicrobial properties.
Children: ½ to 1 tespoonful twice a day after meals
Adults: 1-2 teaspoonfuls twice a day after meals
Packing Size: 200ml/bottle
About Himalaya Herbals
Himalaya Herbals is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture.
To order or to ask a question:
Nutrimax Organic Store, Singapore
390 Victoria St #02-30 Golden Landmark (Opp. Raffles Hospital) Singapore 188061 Tel: 6292 2991, 96580222 (Mobile)